Forums  

Go Back   Forums > Ethos Healthy Lifestyle Products > Ethos OMC Seaminerals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 29-08-06, 06:35 PM

Default New Ethos OMC Flyer - Finished Version

Here's the new Ethos OMC Poster...

It's now in .PDF format so that everyone should be able to download it and print it whatever size they like.

The master copy of the file is 3.5 Mb so it may take some time to download depending on your internet connection speed.

http://www.ethosworld.eu/omc_poster.pdf

'Left Clicking' on the above link will load it into your browser.

'Right Click' on the above link and then select 'Save Target As...' from the menu will allow you to save it to your local computer and then you can open it in Adobe Acrobat reader and print it out from there.

You will need Adobe Acrobat reader installed to be able to view and print it. If you don't have Adove Acrobat reader you can download it from here:

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

We are delighted to see how well the Seaminerals have taken off and we are already hearing some great feedback as people are starting to take them. Please send the stories in to us op post them here for others to see.

All the best,

Pete... :lol:
Old 29-08-06, 09:11 PM

Default I LIKE THE FINISHED FLYER...!

Can we purchase these peter in amounts of 100?

thanks

Anne :D
Old 29-08-06, 09:44 PM

We can easily get them printed if there's enough demand for them?

Would you want a box or something with...

Distributed By:

...or something similar? So members can put their own contact details on them?

Let me know.

All the best,

Pete...
Old 29-08-06, 09:49 PM

Default yes that sounds a good idea peter

A space for the distributors details..as you say..

distributed by...that would be each sheet could have the blank space..

See what the interest level is...

Anne :D
Old 30-08-06, 12:06 PM

Hi

Depending on price I would be interested.

Do they have to be A4 size though - they would be great for 'leafletting' through doors at A5 size.

Apart from putting through doors, what other suggestions are there to get them 'out and about'.

Mandy :)
Old 30-08-06, 12:19 PM

Default Reply to Mandy

Apart from leafletting to poeple's doors..you need to get people to know about you and what you have to offer, and the only main way to do this is to find a suitable magazine and regularly advertise.. Health and lifestyle magazines..there are loads out there. We have to speculate to accumulate, and its really worth doing.

One off's are not really recommended as people sometimes need to see an advert several times before they contact you.

You can get round the fact that you cannot make any claims in an advert, by using statements that make people curious and think to themselves I really must try and see just what this product can do..

Once you can get that person to call you , you have the ideal opportunity, by talking with people, customers like personalised attention, and if you can talk with enthusiasm about your product, many times you will achieve an order!!

We rely heavily on speaking with customers..as you know its hard these days due to the restrictive legislation which does not allow any claims or suggestions even that a product may help a certain or certain conditions, to be made, and we have to be very aware of this issue, but the determined seller, will work around this in a lawful way!!

It may take time to research to find the magazine that suits you, but this is the next best way..stay away from newspapers though, this is not a good or safe medium to use.

Many areas of the whole of uk have magazines local to them..

There is not a magic way to generate customers, tried and tested ways do work, but we have to shop around for a magazine that suits you..you will find it!

hope this helps.

anne
Old 03-09-06, 11:48 PM

I would be happy to purchase the flyers. It would save me a fortune in print cartridges. :lol:

Would it be possible to have booklets printed for OMC and Noni Slim Diet and perhaps the other products as well along the lines of the MaxPower ones. Our products are unique and of the highest quality but the printed info that individual distributors are able to provide is poor and amatuerish (certainly in my case) :( and does not reflect the quality of our products. I'm sure there is enough talent in these forums alone to provide the content for the brochures. I'll provide before and after photos for the Noni Slim Diet. :shock: :lol: :oops:

Best Wishes,

Colin.
Old 04-09-06, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Hi Colin,

I agree that it would be wonderful to have books and brochures... but the challenge is that we have looked at this before and it is almost impossible to write them without making any medical claims... If we write them without making any medical claims they wouldn't really help people to sell the products as we cannot say what they do. That is why all of our information is web-based as it doesn't come under the same regulations of the ASA. The MAXPower units were okay to do as they are non-medical. We will be working on a product catalogue but again it will be very restricted as to what we can actually say in it.

All the best,

Pete...
Old 04-09-06, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Just testing to see if I am logged in..

thanks. anne
Old 21-11-06, 09:05 PM

Default Flyer printed in other language?

Hello, I'm from Holland, and I like the poster very much. Depending on the price I would be interested to buy it....but ....it should be in Dutch.
Otherwise very little interest. It would be nice indeed if the distributor details would be mentioned too on the poster. Very nice colors! I like it.

Groene Tara