Forums  

Go Back   Forums > Ethos eLottery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-09, 04:27 AM

Lightbulb The easiest way to start promoting your Ethos eLottery business...

The easiest way to start promoting your Ethos eLottery business is to

get some lottery ticket flyers with your ID and website link on them printed

and pass them out to everybody - they are £27 for 5,000, plus the shipping,

and there's also an excellent promotional DVD available there as well too:

Order 100 Smarter way to Play DVD's for just £50 and watch you business and commission cheques really star to fly... (or order 500 for £200 is just 40p each!)

If you've not seen it yet, I'd also recommend ordering the 'Brilliant Compensation' DVD as well:

If you haven't seen it yet, you can watch it on-line for FREE here:

Tim Sales is an ex-US Marine Navy SEAL - After returning from the first Gulf War, Tim responded to an ad in the newspaper. At first he was doubtful until he saw his sponsor's home. Not even owning a VCR to play the tape his sponsor gave him, he headed to Montgomery Ward's electronics department to "borrow" a few minutes in a VCR. This tape changed his life.

Shortly thereafter, Tim Sales earned millions and built a downline of 56,000 people in 26 countries. In Tim's own words, "I made every mistake imaginable. I did my daily affirmations in an attempt to build up my emotional armor. But I still felt the pain of rejection over and over again. And I paid good money for sales aids that proved useless because they didn't address the unique needs of the Network Marketer."

After Tim's retirement, he's dedicated his time to giving network marketers what they "really need" to succeed. When designing all the tools he currently offers, he had one thought in mind: to give network marketers the tools he wished he had when he was first starting out. They would have shortcut his learning curve by years!