Forums  

Go Back   Forums > Ethos eLottery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 15-03-09, 09:25 PM
Administrator

Thumbs up The Ethos eLottery

The new Ethos e-Lottery programme is the latest addition to the new Ethos World Arsenal of Opportunity...

We have formed another strategic partner alliance to bring you yet another exciting way to earn an additional income whilst having some fun at the same time.

Everyone loves playing in the lottery and now our new system gives you many times greater odds of winning than if you were to simply play on your own.

It opens the opportunity up to members in other countries and saves existing players the hassles of remembering to put their money on or not being able to play their numbers when they are away on holiday our out of the country on business.

We will be posting a lot more information here on how to get started and business building instructions from leaders in this field. It truly is a 'plug n play' turnkey opportunity and over the coming weeks, we will be teaching you here, step by stem, exactly how to maximise your bonuses from it.

Remember, you have to be in it to win it! ...it's only £5.00 a week to play and if you just introduce five other players you effectively play for free each week! What could be simpler...?

All the best,

Pete...

P.S. If you're not already in it then contact your upline or e-mail saying "I want to play..." to: success@ethoslottery.com We are actively building a 4 x 4 forced matrix system so the sooner you are enrolled, the sooner the chances are that we will be placing new players and members into your team...
Old 22-03-09, 08:56 AM

Hi Pete, I got your e-mail re lottery, I e-mailed you back regarding the Bizz Opp list but it bounced back. I would like to have the Bizz Opp list if that's OK